Thursday, October 6, 2011

Job Hunting

I have not been crocheting much lately I have been really busy with looking for a new job since I was let go from my last job few mouths ago. I did not think it be this hard last 5 or 6 jobs came really easy. Fingers crossed job will come soon I really need the money for yarn and everything else. Also since the weather warmed up I have been spending a lot of time fixing up the garden. But I have been doing a granny square every few nights when the house work has been done and tea has been cooked.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you find something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be keeping my fingers & toes crossed that you find a GOOD job soon, Rob! I'm sorry you're having to go thru this. It must be worrisome. If you are desperate for yarn, let me know and I'll send you some! For reals! That'll put a smile on yer face, won't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find a job soon, Rob. Not working is not fun, we need our paychecks. What kind of work do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending some good luck your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you find a great job soon.. we all need that stash of yarn :))

    ReplyDelete