Monday, April 11, 2011

Projects.

One of my friends came to spend the weekend with my partner and me and saw all my crochet projects and asked why I have so many project going at once and there is a reason.
Firsts Project is granny squares I do up to 5 square waiting for the train and at the end of the year sew them all together.
Second Project is for the car I use to be able to do any thing in a car but we have a very small car now i can only do small project and my amigurumi works great.
Third Project is a blanket I just do at home put a movie on or the T.V and start stitching.
I do have other project but there like and a artish skechbook which I have heap and  mean heaps of shoe books full with little notes and I back to almost every time a start a new project.

1 comment:

  1. I totally get what you mean... I am kinda the same, needing projects that suit where I am. And sometimes I get tired of a simple-stitched project (like, say, a blanket) and want to try something fiddly/tricky for a while before going back to the zone-out/rhythmic-meditation of the easy project again.

    I just found your blog and think it's great! I will be back to see all your projects!
    Caz from Never Knew :)

    ReplyDelete