Friday, December 30, 2011

Spoiled For Christmas

Hello all crochet and crafty friends out there,
I hope you all had a great Christmas and Santa was good to you this year. Well I thought I'll share with you what I got for Christmas I was a very lucky boy my mum and my partner worked together behind my back which is sneeky and I still do not know how but thats the fun of it all I think.
So drum roll please....

Mum bought me a new sewing machine and....

and from my partner I got a desk, shelves and office chair.
I am so happy to have my craft area back I have already crochet a hat in the the area and having fun sewing again its been over 6 years since my last sewing machine so been have playing with my new baby.
So I hope Santa was good to you all as he was to me. Also I hope you all have a very good new year.


4 comments:

  1. You're a lucky man!
    I wish you a lot of fun with your new area and also a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great presents - have fun creating in your new craft area.

    Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic...:))
    All the very best for the coming Year and lots of sewing ideas for 2012..
    Happy New Year :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful Christmas presents! There's nothing like having your own crafting area - what a joy! Have a blessed and joyous new year!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete