Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Almost Done

Hello all sorry I have been away this week my partner G and I went away for a week I did not know anything about I knew we were going away over the weekend due to my sister was getting married but my woundeful partner suprised me with whole week away. I am almost finished my Mrs Claus only the legs and apron to go and the tiny little touches.
hopeing to finish her this week but being away for week I also have to catch up on cleaning, washing and Chirstmas shopping.

7 comments:

  1. She looks already very nice! I'm looking forward to see her complete!
    Very sweet from your partner to suprise you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking pretty - nice work with her face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... She is so incredibly beautiful and I'm really looking forward to the finish Mrs. Claus!
    Very cute idea with surprise and now enjoy your Christmas-Shopping and cleaning.

    Wish you a nice week and send many Greetings,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work on your Mrs. Claus. I like the holly detail in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good from here..:))

    ReplyDelete